Design - Terms and Notes
Some Key Notes:
- We offer a full design to print service and get very geeky and over-excited about finding new ways of making paper look good and presenting something differently. Make our day, ask for something that's never been done before.
- There are no minimum print quantities for standard finishes on social stationery (we print digitally in-house - foiling, screenprinting, letterpress etc may be subject to minimum quantities as these are produced externally) and don't ask you to round up (it wastes your money and is bad for the environment to have cards going to waste - none of which sounds very good, does it?).
- We may send business printing such as business cards and letterheads out to print externally, this will be noted in the contract or discussed with you prior to printing.
- Budget options are available, please get in touch for details (really, please do - we're working on a new offering of print at home and off-the-shelf invites and announcements and are happy to share them a little early with you).
- For custom orders you will be invoiced as per your contract and monies perferably paid via bank transfer (other methods are available and noted on the invoice). Work / orders will not be created or delivered until payment has cleared.
- Is invoiced for as part of your final payment and depends upon the size and weight the goods.
Cancellations, Exchanges, Returns and Damages
- Cancellations are chargeable on Custom Work after the work contract has been entered into, fees will be clearly set out and agreed in the contract.- Please notify us upon receipt of any damaged goods, preferably with a photo of the issue. We check each and every item that we send out for flaws, in an instance that you find your item(s) anything less than perfect please let us know and we will work with you to solve the issue. Contact details will be on the receipt enclosed with your order.
EnvironmentalIt is our aim to create the smallest footprint on this earth in EVERYTHING we do.
We take great care to source eco-friendly, sustainable, low impact and recycled materials wherever possible. We design, print and package from our home work room and usually ship from the village Post Office (which we walk to). We are always happy to hear about innovative ideas and technologies that can help to reduce impact on this beautiful planet that we are borrowing. If you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to contact us.
A note from Nicole...
I've often been caught scribbling away in the notebook by my bed at 2am with an idea that's just filtering through - design isn't just something I do, it is part of the fabric of my soul.
I believe that when it comes to paper, it's personal and deserves the care and attention that will make it worthy of being found in a keepsake box in an attic in 60 years time.
Likewise, your brand marches on ahead of you to shake people's hands and tell potential customers and clients all about you, you wouldn't send any old oaf out on that job...
I don't take on projects that I'm not 100% invested in, that wouldn't do either of us any good (sorry Mr Used Car Salesroom - unless you specialise in vintage cars, I'm not for you...). I believe in honest and open communication with clients, it gets the best results, so please don't be upset with me if I tell you something needs re-wording - I'm like your mother, I just want what is best for you.
Get in touch about potential projects / collaborations here.